PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) informs users of its website of its Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter PDPP), in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter LPDP), so that they can decide freely whether they wish to provide the personal data they may be asked for on its website.
VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) reserves the right to change its PDPP in accordance with its criteria, or due to changes in legislation, jurisprudence or business practices. If any change is made, the new text will be published on this same page, so the user can make themselves aware of the current PDPP. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the regulations in force at the time they access the link.
VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.), a Spanish company, is the holder of the database generated containing the personal data submitted by users via the various Web forms, and complies with the requirement to register personal files with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as other obligations imposed by current legislation.
The purpose of these files is to provide more detailed and personalised information on the company, products or on any issue or piece of information requested, and to manage the purchasing process and services. No data will be passed on to third parties, the processing that partner companies provide to VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) not being understood as a transfer, in accordance with that set out in Art. 12 of the LPDP.
The person in charge of the file agrees to comply with the secrecy obligation set out by the applicable law, with respect to the personal data contained in the automated files. At the same time, the user is made aware of their right, at any time, to access, correct, remove and, if applicable, register their opposition in accordance with that set out in the LPDP and other applicable regulations through email firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending a letter to the person responsible for the file at CALLE GUTEMBERG PARCELA Nº356 POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL TORREHIERRO C.P.45614 TALAVERA DE LA REINA (TOLEDO)
If you have any information, suggestions or advice relating to the security of the e-commerce systems and/or to the Personal Data Protection Policy, please send an email to the address above with "Enquiry/Suggestion" in the subject line.
If your reason for contacting VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) is a complaint or an issue relating to a breach of your privacy or a problem relating to the security of our e-commerce systems, you can send an email with "Complaint" in the subject line to the aforementioned email address, or you can call us on +34 925 85 10 13 on weekdays between 8am and 5pm. VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) agrees to resolve your complaint within 15 days, notifying you through the means you specify. In the event that you do not agree with our solution, it will be the Spanish Data Protection Agency and, if applicable, the Courts and Tribunals of Toledo that have the jurisdiction to solve any disputes.
LAW 34/2002 OF 11TH JULY ON THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
IDENTIFICATION DATA: In accordance with the requirements relative to the reporting of information set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11th July on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) with its registered address at CALLE GUTEMBERG PARCELA Nº356 POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL TORREHIERRO C.P.45614 TALAVERA DE LA REINA (TOLEDO)
With company tax code: A-4546547, listed in the Toledo Trade Registry volume 1019, Section 8, book 0, page 85, sheet TO-15388, entry 1 Contact email address email@example.com, Phone +34925851013 Fax +34925851021
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
All the industrial and intellectual property rights on this website, as well as the elements contained in the same, such as, for example, images, software, texts, brands, logos and designs etc., are legally reserved and, access to the same and their use, by its users, should not be considered, in any way, as conferring any licence or right relative to any asset or property owned by VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.). The texts, images and other content that may be included in this website are the exclusive property of VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.).
Any transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or public communication either in full or in part, on any medium and by any technical means must have received express written consent from VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.).
Users of this website agree to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) and may view, print, copy and store the content on their computer or any other media provided that this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use, and agree not to remove, alter, manipulate or evade any protection or security device installed on our website.
The website (www.vitaenaturals.com) may contain links and/or hyperlinks to other websites that may be of interest to its users. VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) has no control over said sites or their content, therefore it does not assume any liability for the same, not guaranteeing: technical availability, quality, accuracy, truthfulness and compliance with privacy policies etc, therefore the user accesses the content of the aforementioned sites in accordance with the conditions of use governing them, at their own risk.
Hyperlinks from other web pages to this site can only be established with permission from VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.). If there are hyperlinks from other websites to our pages, it should in no case be assumed that VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) is affiliated to the owner of the website on which the link appears, nor should it be assumed that VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) accepts and approves its content or services.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
When simply accessing the website or any of the services integrated in it, the user agrees to use them diligently and correctly, accepting these conditions and complying with the law, morality and public order. More specifically, the user accepts the following obligations:
- Not to use the content and/or information contained on this website to send advertisements or messages for sales purposes or for any other commercial use or to collect, store or process personal data.
- Not to remove signs identifying intellectual or industrial property rights or otherwise belonging to VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) or a third party that appears on the website and in any of the services offered through it.
- Not to evade or manipulate any technical device put in place for the protection of its rights by VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.), or by third parties, on the website, in the services integrated into it or in any of its elements, material or information obtained from the same.
- Not to use or apply technical, logical or technological resources to benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the unauthorised use of the website's services or content.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website or any of the services contained therein, any computer programs, viruses, codes and, in general, not to perform actions that may, in any way, damage, render useless, overload or ruin the website, equipment, systems, networks, programs, data or information belonging to VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.), or its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party, or impede the normal use or enjoyment of the site or its related services.
- To be liable for damages and harm suffered by VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.), workers, clients, suppliers or third parties in general, as a result of failure to comply with these general conditions or specific conditions that may apply to integrated services on the web, forcing VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.), workers, clients and suppliers to indemnify against any complaint, lawsuit or sanction that may be made or imposed as a direct or indirect result of said breach.
- In the event of registering, the user is required to provide accurate information and to keep it up to date.
- Not to use, transfer, distribute or make the information included in the service available in a way that it competes unfairly with VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.).
VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) reserves the right to make, without prior notice, changes to its website that it deems appropriate.
VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) reserves the right to refuse or remove access to its website to any user that does not comply with the site's conditions of use, indicated in this Legal Notice, exercising, if applicable, appropriate civil and penal actions. VITAE NATURALS (VITAE CAPS, S.A.) takes no responsibility, in any case, for damage or prejudice of any type that may occur due to errors and/or omissions in the content, availabilities, virus transmission or malicious programs etc. which may arise despite having adopted all measures considered necessary and appropriate to avoid occurrences of this type.
In the case of disputes or claims, the parties will seek to resolve them beforehand. In the event that a resolution cannot be reached, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Toledo (Provincial).